Notes on the application for extension of residence Permit for students who will soon exceed the normal schooling period


Dear International students,

According to the relevant regulations of the Academic Affairs Office of the Undergraduate School and the Graduate School of the University on the management of student status, the general length of study for undergraduates is 4 years, and the general length of study for master's and doctoral students is 3 years.

Students who need to conduct study activities in China beyond the normal period of study and apply for extension of residence permit should complete the following procedures before applying for application letter from International Student Office:

"Confirmation of Study Status of Undergraduates after Normal Study Period "

or "Confirmation of Study Status of Postgraduates after Normal Study Period "