According to the requirements of China Scholarship Council, Chinese government scholarship students should register in the scholarship information System (online) from 2021. Scholarship funds will be allocated by CSC according to the registration list.
Chinese Government scholarship students within and outside China falling in following student groups should register per requirement:
1. Chinese government scholarship students studying preparatory Chinese in University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
2. New and old Chinese government scholarship students studying at the undergraduate, master and doctoral levels of THE University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (excluding those whose scholarship qualification has been suspended or cancelled or whose scholarship duration has exceeded)
3. Chinese Government Scholarship doctoral students whose scholarship term has been extended
4. All kinds of scholars supported by Chinese government scholarship
Registration period: from now until September 24, 2021 (Friday)
Please refer to attachment 2109 Registration Procedure for Student Reference
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Hua via wechat or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your questions clearly and take screenshots.
1. Firefox, Chrome, Sogou or 360 are recommended
2. Log in with the CSC number and use the password used during system registration
3. Don't re-register!! If you cannot set an email address, contact your teacher
4. It is recommended that full attention be paid to it and that it be completed as soon as possible.